Monday, November 7, 2011

*Holly Happy*

I love my new Orange Entertainment Center and 
I am so excited that others are loving it too.


Katie over at Craptastic showed her off on Feature Friday #6.
Katie has great ideas and even better tutorials..go check her out!
CRAPTASTIC


I was surprised to see the Entertainment Center on
Oops I Craft My Pants "Mooching Mondays."
Her sister found an Entertainment Center for her to makeover. 
Gotta love her sister...I know mine would do the same but she lives in Japan so shipping could get a little expensive!!
I can't wait to see what she does with it!


Thanks Gals for featuring Holly Do.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are so welcome for the feature!! Your entertainment center is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I lived on base, i thought of you all the time! people are always moving and upgrading and leaving their junk on the curb. not so much since I live in town. now i wish you could come redo all my furniture.

    ReplyDelete