Monday, October 3, 2011

*Holly Paint*

So, I totally forgot to take a "before" picture of this table and chair set...
but I KNOW we have all seen them before!!  These dining sets are everywhere!

This was a make-over for a client who wanted to update the set and
make it perfect for her cute little dining room!

She had the paint "color-matched" from a little bird decoration she had in her dining room.  The color is a blue-gray...very pretty!  I stripped the table top to bare wood and then stained the top with dark walnut.  All the chairs and table legs were lightly distressed.

I think it turned out Lovely...only show how a little paint and time can make an outdated piece come to life and look perfect!






3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just so sweet and pretty. I love the colour of paint you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holly, that came out so pretty! i love the wood top- it really helps anchor the set. beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this table and chairs! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete