Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*Holly Paint*

Here is a few pieces that have been completed for the
"Stuff we Make Bazaar."
I'm excited to finally have completed some furniture, I was beginning to think that would never happen!!


I painted this nightstand white and then distressed it to bring out the lines and details.

Cute turquoise stool, perfect for a plant stand or a a bedside table.

This nightstand is white with a pop of turquoise inside the cabinet and drawers. Great option for those who are a little scared of color!


All of my painted furniture is sanded, primed, painted and then clear coated for added durability.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the turquoise INSIDE the cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you painted the inside that beautiful turquoise!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete