Saturday, November 20, 2010

*Holly Paint*

 Found this piece in a junk pile during my "trash rounds."  Though it looked pitiful I remained positive and  thought it still look like it had some life left in it.   I took it home, removed the top piece sanded, painted and then went to work with a Dremmel....

 And here it is all Prettied-Up!!  Love what can be done with a Dremmel, my new favorite Tool.  It is the perfect Coffee Table for a small living space.




Found this side table at a garage sale and just couldn't pass it up, I LOVED the lines especially on the doors.

SOLD
 With some paint and new handles, it came out Perfect. 
Lined the drawer and painted the inside a pretty shade of Blue...Cute...Cute...Cute.

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
PhotobucketA Little Knick Knack

7 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I especially love the white cabinet. The hardware on it is PERFECT! Great job giving new life to these tired pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! I really love the hand detail on the one table especially. Totally unique and one of a kind... my fav. :)

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the lines on the doors; they look great in your makeover. The doodle lines on the coffee table are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to remove the pieces and make a little coffee table! and i love the little cabinet- the hardware is fantastic, and i love the liner! thanks for joining my party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how much different the first table looks! Love the the little swirlies on the top, and the distressing is perfect! The other piece also looks fabulous! Love the pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a difference on the before and after! I love what you did with the pieces--great job!
    I would love for you to share this at my link party and to join my giveaway going on now! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the white cabinet transformation! It's a great piece. Happy Holidays!
    ~Mary
    www.thecraftygals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete