Friday, February 5, 2010

*Holly Crochet*


I finished up a couple more crochet projects. All patterns are from the Ravelry website. The orange one is for my sister-in-law who loves the color orange. This is the broomstick lace pattern. It took awhile to figure out the technique but I really like the way it turned out.


I had a little extra orange yarn so I made a headband with a flower on it. I just made it up as I went, then made a little flower, added a button and finished it off with some elastic. My daughter wasn't really interested in wearing it for pictures so I only got one shot and you really can't see it...sorry. I think it was cute and plan on making more with scrap yarn.
Here's a horrible picture of me in a hat I made for a friend. I don't know how to take a picture without a shadow in the background (it is driving me crazy). This is Woman's Granny Hat" which I added a big flower to the front. The pattern is here.
The gray scarf was a gift. Apparently it is a design that one of the character in the Harry Potter's series wears but I thought it was a great design. Go here for the pattern. Turned out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment